Changes in version 1.5
Published at 2013-02-10.
This is a bugfixing release.
Thanks to everyone who has participated in testing and given the feedback.
- Added overrides for every MQL function with the default parameters, which makes them callable without extra parameters specification. For example, "OrderDelete(int ticket, Color color)" function might just be called as "OrderDelete(123)" with the color having a default value.
- Added iAlligator function mode constants.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping the debugging after 1 minute of idleness.
- Fixed MQL date to DateTime conversions and the MqlDateTime class to properly handle timezones. Now DateTime has a "DateTimeKind.Unspecified" flag. Be careful, as it's usually not in GMT!
- Fixed the Visual Studio sample project to run in debug mode just by hitting "F5". Open the project in "c:\Program Files\_your_terminal_folder_\experts\samples\nquotes\MovingAverageExpert\MovingAverageExpert.sln", put a breakpoint and start it by hitting "F5". Then open the MetaTrader terminal and run "nquotes" expert to hit the breakpoint.