Changes in version 1.10
Published at 2014-02-12.
This is a stable release with bug fixes and some features.
- .NET 4.5 support. If you have .NET 4.5 installed, but need to use .NET 4.0, you can copy & replace files from “experts/libraries/nquotes/platforms/net40” to “experts/libraries/nquotes” to fall back to the older SDK version.
- Speed of backtesting is significantly improved. Set nquotes.config option “AllowBuildWithoutRestart” to “false” to feel it.
- Python sample added.
- DebugHost can quit automatically after deinit(). Pass “–single-session” command line option to “nquotes.debughost.exe” to enable.
- Sample for calling an indicator with multiple parameters using iCustom().
- All NQuotes log files can be placed in a custom path (see nquotes.config).
- Support for NQuotes upgrade without rebuilding your EA DLLs.
- MqlDateTime returns “unspecified” TZ when converting to DateTime.
- Licence checking fixed for multi-chart usage.
- Timeout exception in Sleep().
- Print full nquotes.connector.log path to avoid confusion.
- Solved possible problems when placing DLL dependencies to the same folder (ExpertsDirPath).
This version doesn’t work with MT4 build 600 and up. If you broker is upgraded you need to upgrade to NQuotes 1.11.
It’s the last version that supports older builds (build 509 and below). Use this version if your broker didn’t upgrade MT4.